We're Serving Your Smile Safely
We’ve missed you and your smile and we can’t wait to welcome you back to our offices. However, your health and safety is still our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Our office will strive to continue providing quality care and the same concierge-level service you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
Additional Safety Precautions
- All staff will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All staff will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Staff members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- All staff members will wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- 6ft social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Doors will remain open when possible to reduce shared surface contact.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- Toys and magazines have been removed from all waiting areas.
Reschedule If You’re Sick
Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell